Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Waterfall Panorama


Hey everybody,
I'm TJ and I am a whitewater rafting guide in the "vacationland" state of Maine. This summer, I went to an awesome spot for taking pictures of people as they went down the river on two separate occasions. On the first occasion I was out of gas and therefore decided to bike up there and back to my campsite (20miles). I had my tripod strapped onto my camelback so that I could get great pictures of paddlers. On the way back, I stopped at a small waterfall that comes out of Lake Moxie. Since I had my tripod with me, I was able to use it to take a several shots next to one another as I scouted the waterfall. Thanks to my prior knowledge of photoshop, I was able to combine them into a panorama. This is how it turned out; please tell me what you think!
Please keep in mind that the image size and resolution had to be altered for the worse as the file was previously too large.

2 comments: