Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my new idea, ah well.

thanks to tanya and those awesome little people... I am now changing my idea. I'm going to make the same kind of wire people I made for my balloons (the red guys with the big hands) but I'll use way thinner wire and make them tiny and put them in different environments... the list I have right now includes books, water bottles, an old hospital bracelet, a hairbrush, a camera, and using thumbtacks as weapons. I'll probably take as many pictures as I can and then choose 3 or so to show.

thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. really spend time with your figures. Consider even making clothes for them out of fabric. You won't believe how cool the end result is on camera. Love where you're going (and yes: please steal from Tanya's suggestion).

    ReplyDelete