Sunday, September 6, 2009

the project begins


hey,

so this is one of the sketches i have so far for my comic panels. this is to be the last of hopfully around five panels. the sky is jsut a place holder for now until i decide what i want in the back. let me know what you think please.

also i think that for the first show we should try to utilize the great new spaces we do have on campus. my vote goes for the GHH but i'm not apposed to the art building either. i just think people would be more attracted to some of the newer things on campus. either way if we get things together and really work hard the show will be great.

hope all is well.

3 comments:

  1. I clicked the sketch to enlarge it and WHOA it's awesome!!

    and I would be totally okay with setting up easels or something in GHH for our first show, though I still like the idea of taking the white walls out of the art building and hanging stuff up outside.

    ReplyDelete