Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hello from Greece

Hi You Guys,

It turns out I can't access my RWU email from Europe. If you've sent me something, I don't have access to it--however, I'll check this site daily, if you need help.

I hope you all are working and playing hard. And you don't even want to know about Greek food--authentic Greek. Don't get me started about the tomatoes.

Update on our project: going well. We're working 12 hour days and like where we're going. Our goal is to finish 1-2 days early so we can get lost in Athens, a city of secrets: amazing antique stores and video art coffee bars tucked away in allies with no signs. If I spoke Greek I could live here (and yes: my Greek is not going anywhere fast).

Murray

5 comments:

  1. i just realized that i forgot to call you. but it's alright because i hadn't had any absences yet, and because i just got my idea today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murray -

    I'm having a lot of trouble finishing on time. I was in Philadelphia the first half of spring break for a funeral. When I got back to Rhode Island I had come down with a nasty case of what I believe is strep throat. I've been taking it easy trying to get better, but right now I'm pretty incoherent. I will try to finish by Monday, but I wanted to let you know the reasons why the video may be rough or incomplete.

    ReplyDelete