Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i hate technology

so i'm in the design lab, working on my website and i'm finally at the point where i'm really happy where i'm going and am pretty satisfied with how far i've gotten in the past few hours. as i'm about to save it to my hard drive i receive a text message, so i bend down to grab my phone and somehow kick the computer plug out of the socket. of course the computer turns off, but i'm not too worried because everything i've worked on is at least saved on the desktop. but alas, every computer on this campus defaults to erasing everything in it's history upon restart, so my hard work is erased. forever.

now i must start over entirely. and i'm pretty pissed off so i just had to blog my frustrations.
but now i will begin again...

1 comment:

  1. I've been there so many times. And each time it stinks. Very sorry.

    ReplyDelete