Sunday, April 4, 2010

MORNING BENDERS / MINIATURE TIGERS TICKETS

Hi all,Mostly I just remembered that Rose (I think it was Rose) posted a morning benders video here a while ago, so that's why I'm posing this to the blog:

I have 2 tickets to see The Morning Benders and Miniature Tigers (who are not very well known but are HILARIOUS guys and their music is fantasticcccccc and I LOVE THEM) in Boston on Saturday the 17th, but there is a giant cake decorating contest on campus that night that I'm participating in...

SO DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO SEE THESE TWO REALLY AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME BANDS FOR A VERY VERY LOW PRICE?

I paid like $30 total for the tickets, but I'd be willing to go for way less, since I would rather someone go and have fun than have the tickets wasted!

4 comments:

  1. yes. i believe i will take u up on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kieran, can I get in on this with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shit it looks like I'm going to be a giant asshole taker-backer...

    the times on 2 SEPARATE ads for the cake-off were wrong...
    I'm so so so so so sooooo sorry but it looks like I CAN go...

    but here is the link to the show so you can buy your own tickets!!

    http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=855105&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeed
    or
    http://www.themorningbenders.com/tour.html

    I'm sooooooooo sorry and I feel like a total loserrrrrrr for posting that before I was sure (though 2 separate ads shouldn't have lied...)

    ReplyDelete